Prof Kunru Yan is professor at the South China University of Technology in Guangyhou (Canton). She is a guest researcher at TU Delft from July 2015 to July 2016.
Prof Kunru’s research interests include technological risk, Bayestian probability, Uncertainty, Risk perception, risk of (and in) decision-making, and more. Her areas of specialization are: philosophy of science, philosophy of technology, and analytic philosophy more widely.
Prof Kunru’s published articles in the last five years include:
- Kunru Yan (2015)，Analysis of the Risk Factors from the Bias Networks View，Academic Research, 3, 56-60
- Kunru Yan (2014), Analysis on Theory of Systems Engineering and System Engineering Methodology，Journal of Chasha University of Science &Technology. 2014(6),17-21
- Kunru Yan (2014), Subjective Bayesian Analysis in Cognitive Bias of Engineering Risks, Study of philosophy of science and technology,2014(5),65-70
- Kunru Yan (2014), Technology – Environmental Paradox, from the View of Complexity Paradigm, Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Sciences) 2014(2),77-83
- Kunru Yan (2014),The Origin of Technological Alienation and Avoid, Journal of South China University of Technology. 2014(3),1-6
- Kunru Yan (2014), Analysis on the Degree of Subjective Beliefs about Technical Risk, Academic Research, 2, 9-13
- Kunru Yan (2013), Reflection on Value-laden Science in Modern Context, Studies in Philosophy, Science and Technology, 30 (5), 40-44
- Kunru Yan (2011), Evaluation of Engineering Ethics Education, Studies in Dialectics of Nature, 27(10), 118-120
- Daiyun Xia & Kunru Yan (2011), Classical Reductionism and Its Difficulties Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Social Science), 25 (2), 10-15
- Kunru Yan (2011), Model of Covering-law Explanation and Law, Philosophical Trends, 9, 83-88