4TU.Ethics will contribute a session to the Innovation Expo 2018, to be held at the form RDM shipyard in Rotterdam on October 4. In this session, entitled “Ethiek en Innovatie – Laten we bij het begin beginnen” (Ethics and Innovation – Let’s start at the beginning), the role ethics can play in innovation will be exemplified by means of two projects NWO-MVI projects in which 4TU.Ethics researchers participate.
The projects will be presented by researchers together with societal stakeholders. Ethical questions arising in these particular innovation contexts will be discussed with the audience. Sabine Roeser will host the session on behalf of 4TU.Ethics.
- Christine Boshuijzen – Van Burken, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Bart Crijns, Ministry of Justice and Security
- Bart van Arem, Delft University of Technology
- Guilio Mecacci, Delft University of Technology
- Daniel Heikoop, Delft University of Technology
- Tom Alkim, Rijkswaterstaat
- Rene Claessen, CBR
The 4TU.Ethics session starts at 12:00, and will take place on the Ocean Diva Futura, that is moored at the RDM for the occasion.
Event website: https://innovationexpo2018.nl/en/