We are looking for a project manager and secretary to coordinate and support the implementation of this process.
As a project manager you are responsible for drawing up a detailed implementation plan (phase 1), in consultation with faculties and relevant departments of the University of Twente. This plan indicates how, who, when and under what conditions the action lines are implemented. The aim is to gain insight into which relevant activities are already afoot and what appropriate next steps are. You coordinate this with the faculties and service departments, for example through a round of discussions with contact persons. You ensure appropriate prioritization that matches the needs of the stakeholders.
- You also supervise a number of ongoing initiatives and support them in the role of secretary (such as implementation process ethics policy, website integrity). You advise and support the faculties and services in strengthening their integrity-related organization.
- You support and advise the steering committee responsible for the implementation of the integrity policy on behalf of the University of Twente.
- With proper functioning, an extension of the assignment (phase 2) is possible, whereby you are responsible for the supervision and coordination of existing initiatives and new activities to be started up.
- You report to the chairman of the steering group. You will work in the unit of the chair of the steering committee.
- Has affinity and experience with the subject of integrity
- Is aware of contemporary discourse on integrity in science or is prepared to acquire this knowledge
- Has organizational sensitivity and demonstrable experience with the dynamics and political-administrative relationships within a culturally diverse work environment such as the UT or other public organization
- Has excellent listening and conversation skills is a senior conversation partner in a university context
- Is proactive, facilitating, collaborative, careful and can build and continue networks
- Has an academic education
- Experience in and with project management
- Excellent command of English (C1) and Dutch in speech and writing
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
The application, accompanied by a motivation letter and curriculum vitae, can be uploaded up to and including 8 november via the link below.
Screening is part of the application procedure.
*) Global level C1
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning.
- Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
We offer you a challenging position in which there is room for your own ideas and initiatives. It concerns a position for 24 hours a week for the duration of 6 months with an option for extension. The employment conditions are in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Dutch Universities. Depending on education and experience, the salary amounts to a maximum of €4978 gross per month (scale 11) for full-time employment (38 hours per week).
The University of Twente. We stand for life sciences and technology. High tech and human touch. Education and research that matter. New technology which drives change, innovation and progress in society. The University of Twente is the only campus university in the Netherlands; divided over five faculties we provide more than fifty educational programmes. The University of Twente has a strong focus on personal development and talented researchers are given scope for carrying out pioneering research.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. Because of our diversity values we do particularly support women to apply.