David is an author, philosopher, and attorney whose recent research focuses on the nexus of science, technology, ethics and public policy.
His present positions include:
- Advisor to the Rector, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana - Xochilmilco
- Visiting Professor of Research Ethics, Unidad Posgrado, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Mexico, D.F.
- Director of Research and Strategic Initiatives, Comisión Nacional de Bioética (CONBIOETICA) Mexico, D.F.
- Adjunct Professor, University at Buffalo, Dept. of Learning and Instruction, Science and the Public Masters Program.
- Senior Fellow, Center for Inquiry - Transnational, Amherst, NY.
- Education Director, Center for Inquiry, Amherst, NY.
Also, David is the Ethics Advisor on this H 2020 ERC grant: Conflict, Competition, Cooperation and Complexity: Using Evolutionary Game Theory to model realistic populations
Funding EC | H2020
Previous academic appointments include: